Housed in a romantically restored 1930s French style villa in the tree-lined Xuhui District, Ambrosia Japanese & Yakiniku Restaurant specializes in contemporary Japanese cuisine and Yakiniku delicacies while offering guests a tranquil and inviting atmosphere, perfect for celebrating the most romantic days in a life.
During the warmer seasons the scenic garden provides the perfect setting for a romantic wedding ceremony.
Packages are offered at lunch and dinner for RMB 388 up to RMB 588 per person plus 10.6% surcharge. All packages require a minimum of 90 persons.
All packages are inclusive:
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet for three consecutive hours
- All-You-Can-Drink of 0.3 L. Paulaner Lager beer, Imported House Wine, soft drinks (Coca Cola, Sprite, Ice Tea), juices (apple juice, orange juice and grapefruit juice), coffee and tea for three consecutive hours
- Decorative heart-shaped rose ice carving on the buffet station
- A 3-tier decorative wedding cake for cake cutting ceremony
- Rental-free garden usage for the wedding ceremony inclusive ceremony set-up
- Red carpet for wedding march
- Complimentary Champagne Tower inclusive one bottle of Nederburg Premiere Cuvee Brut
- Complimentary Fruit Punch will be served to the guests during welcome reception
- Bridal dressing room
- Wedding name card holder settings
- Complimentary guest signature book
- Rental-free sound system suitable for speeches in the garden
- VIP parking space for three cars
- Reception table with welcome poster
For further information about our wedding packages, please contact our Sales & Marketing department at (021) 5466 5700.